Google AdSense is one of the best and high-paying ad program for bloggers. But due to its strict policies for account approval; Blogger Adsense Approval is very tough these days. You need to do a very hard struggle to be eligible for this program. Despite if you have created good quality website and have quality content, you can easily get your blogger Adsense approval.
Google Adsense Account Approving Factors
- Quality Content: Content is king, so make sure that you have high-quality and plagiarism-free articles on your site.
- Design – The design of your blog should be very clean and user-friendly. It must be fully designed. Your site should have less loading time too.
- Traffic – While your application is under review, your site should get more organic traffic. Share your link to social media or other traffic sources but do not use a traffic bot or automatic traffic-generating software.
How to write quality content to get approved for google adsnse
For blogs or websites, Content matters most to get approved for google Adsense. Content is the most important thing which makes their team decide whether to approve your application or not.
Points Must be followed while creating content for the blog:
- 100% Original
- Clean and professional formatting
- Long content (more than 500 words)
- Use Headings/SubHeadings
- No Adult Content
- Use image (copyright free)
- No illegal information
Some Tricks To Get Blogger Adsense Approval
- Use custom domain name (.com, .org, .net etc.)
- Write at least 15-20 high-quality content
- Make clean Blogspot design
- Do not use copied images and copied content
- Make the professional design of your Blogspot site
After this homework, you can try google Adsense. If you got rejected you could again resubmit your application. Keep improving your Blogspot blog and try applying for Adsense.
If you have any questions related to this topic please feel free to comment.