Google adsense is one of the best and high paying ad program for bloggers. But due to its strict policies for account approval; Blogger Adsense Approval is very tough these days. You need to do very hard struggle to be eligible for this program. Despite if you have created good quality website and have quality content, you can easily get your blogger adsense approval.
Google Adsense Account Approving Factors
- Quality Content : Content is king, so make sure that your have high quality and plagiarism free articles on your site.
- Design – Design of your blog should be very clean and user friendly. It must be fully designed. Your site should have less loading time too.
- Traffic – While your application is in under review, your site should get more organic traffic. Share your link to social media or other traffic sources but do not use traffic bot or automatic traffic generating software.
How to write quality content to get approved for google adsnse
For blog or website, Content matters most to get approved for google adsense. Content is most important thing which makes their team to decide to approve your application or not.
Points Must be followed while creating content for blog:
- 100% original
- Clean and professional formatting
- Long content (more than 500 words)
- Reader friendly
- Use Headings/ Sub Headings
- No Adult Content
- Use image (copyright free)
- No illegal information
Some Tricks To Get Blogger Adsense Approval
- Use custom domain name (.com, .org, .net etc.)
- Write at least 15-20 high quality content
- Make clean blogspot design
- Do not use copied image and copied content
- Make professional design of your blogspot site
After these homework you can try for google adsense. If you got rejected you can again resubmit your application. Keep improving your blogspot blog and trying applying for adsense.
If you have any question related with this topic please feel free to comment.