When you’re looking to get the word out about your new business, product, or service, you may consider issuing a press release. A press release is a great way to share your news with the world, and there are a number of ways to distribute them. One popular way to share your press release is by submitting it to a press release submission site.
Press release submission sites allow you to submit your press release for distribution to their list of subscribers. This can be a great way to spread your news in front of a larger audience. The sites are typically free of charge but in some cases, they charge you certain dollars for an editorial review or guaranteed placement on the site’s homepage.
Throughout this article, I will provide you with every information that you should know about press release submission sites. Also, I will provide a list of Free Press Release Submission Sites without registration, which you can use on your SEO campaign and increase your web traffic.
What Is A Press Release?
A press release is an announcement or advertisement that is released to the public. They can be used to introduce something new, announce changes to an organization, or just update the public on what’s going on. They are typically distributed to journalists, who use them to inform their readers about noteworthy news. A press release is also an important tool for companies and organizations to market their products and services to the public.
Types Of Press Releases
1. General News Releases
This is the most basic type of press release. It is a written communication intended to inform the media about a new development or an important event.
2. Launch Release
They are used to announce the new launch to the public and to provide information about the product. A good launch press release will include a brief description of the product, why it is unique, and how it will benefit consumers. It should also highlight any features or benefits that make the product stand out from the competition.
3. Event Press Release
An event press release is a type of news release that is used to announce an upcoming event to the media. It typically includes details about the event, such as the date, time, location, and who will be attending. Event press releases can be used to promote a wide variety of events, including business conferences, product launches, charity fundraisers, and political rallies.
Benefits Of Press Release Submission Sites
There are many benefits to using press release submission sites. It can help you to get your news out there as well as will generate publicity for your business or organization. Press release submission sites are attracting more and more people for a variety of other reasons, such as:
- Boosts Traffic: Submitting press releases to the right online release submission sites can help boost traffic and visibility for your company.
- Free Backlink: This is one of the most reliable sources of high authority backlinks. Backlinks from such press release submission sites do not fall under black hat SEO and also these links help you to rank higher on the search engine result page.
- Diversify your Link Profile: Diversity of links refers to acquiring inbound links from various kinds of sources, for example, directory submission sites, articles submission sites, Profile creation sites, social bookmarking sites etc. This way, press release submission sites help to diversify your link profile.
- Free marketing tool: As I have already mentioned that most of the press release submission sites are free, you can market your new product through these sites to a large audience without spending a single penny.
- Increase Brand Awareness: Using these platforms, you can promote your new launch or any offer to a wide audience. As a result, your sales may rise as well as your brand will become recognized by many in the industry.
- Increase Domain Authority & SEO: Yes, if you submit your press releases to high authority press release submission sites, your site will receive quality link juice, which will enhance your domain authority. Also, having these links increases your authority, credibility and chance of ranking high on the SERP.
Guidelines To Write A Press Release
There are a lot of things to take into consideration when writing a press release. Here are a few guidelines to help you write one:
- Press releases should have a clear and concise heading. Upon first glance, it should be clear what the press release is about.
- There should be no more than three to six paragraphs, and all the relevant information should be included.
- Before the opening paragraph, include the business name and contact details such as an address, contact email or number etc.
- In the opening paragraph of the press release, state the most important information you wish to convey.
- The second paragraph should include the crucial details that will make the reader understand the story.
- The last paragraph of your press release should contain the background of the company or business description.
- Complete the press release adding contact information such as an address, contact email or number etc at the end.
- Press releases should be written in a way that is easy to understand and accurate.
- It should only take up one page.
Press Release Template
Why Are Press Releases Important?
In recent years, businesses have realized the importance of online marketing, which has increased the importance of press release submissions. Following are some reasons why we should use press releases to grow our business:
To Announce A New Product Or Service
If you wish to announce a new product or service, you can use press release submission sites to create a press release that will immediately reach a large audience.
Improving Brand Image
Sharing your company’s offers, recent news and new products through press releases help you maintain your brand reputation and stand out from the competition.
Constantly sharing press releases about your company through press release submission sites increases the interest of people to know more about your company. This will definitely increase your web traffic, also there may be a high chance of increasing your sales.
By sharing your press releases, the audience can always stay up-to-date on your services or products, which can build credibility in the audience toward your business.
Search Engine Optimization
Press release submission will increase your online exposure as well as you will get high authority backlinks, which will make your site more likely to come up on search engine result pages.
Press Release Submission Process
Top High PR Free Press Release Submission Sites List
Here is the list of Top Free Press Release Submission Sites. These are the most trending press release submission sites and they are also trusted by thousands of business owners.
|S.N.||Press Release Submission Sites||DA||PA|
Press Release Submission Sites – FAQs
What Is A Press Release Submission?
Press release submission is the practice of writing a news release about company activities, products, or programs and submitting it to PR sites.
How Long Should A Press Release Be?
Around 400 words is a good length for a press release. This is roughly the size of one printed page. There’s no harm in falling short or going over a little.
How Often Should You Send Out Press Releases?
There is no rule on how many times you should submit press releases! Whenever you launch a new product or you have a newsworthy story, then you can submit your press release to these press release submission sites.
Are Press Releases Worth It?
I would say yes. The press release is still relevant and likely to remain so for a long time to come, not only for search engine optimization but for marketing, in general.
In conclusion, press release submission is an effective way to improve SEO and business growth. Press releases provide valuable backlinks, which can help improve a website’s search engine ranking. Additionally, press releases can help increase traffic to a website and can generate publicity for a business. Additionally, press releases can help you build relationships with reporters and editors, which can lead to future coverage of your business. So don’t wait any longer – start submitting press releases today and see the positive results for yourself!