Wiki submission sites are another great way to acquire high-quality backlinks. These sites are the same as article submission sites, in which we can publish our content on any topic and serve it to a large audience. This also allows you to easily get high-quality backlinks and help to increase your online presence. Contributing to wiki submission sites is helpful for SEO, and it is gaining popularity as it is a great means of showcasing your content on a reputable platform.
What Are Wiki Submission Sites?
Wiki submission sites are online databases that allow anyone to submit new articles. After a user creates an account, they can browse the database and find topics that interest them. They can then create a new article on the topic, and add any relevant information they may have. wiki submission sites are often used by people who want to share their knowledge with others, or who want to participate in a discussion about a particular topic.
Benefits Of Using Wiki Submission Sites
- High traffic: Wikipedia submission sites can be a great source of web traffic. By publishing on wiki sites, you can deliver your content to a large number of potential readers.
- Backlink: Wiki submission site is considered the best source of authority backlink. This is a white hat technique to build backlinks to your website.
- Easy To Use: Wiki submission sites are as easy as microblogging sites like Twitter, Tumblr and LinkedIn. To get started you will just need to create an account and upload your content.
- Improves SEO: As this provides you with a high authority backlink and increases your online presence, Your SEO will be improved.
- Domain Authority: Most of the wiki submission sites are high authority and they mostly have high traffic too. This way, by publishing on these sites, you will get quality link juice and this will increase your domain authority.
- Popularity: Wiki submission sites are one of the most popular sites on the internet. If you share high-quality and informative content, you can increase your popularity as well as establish yourself as an expert in the industry.
- Strong Online Presence: A wiki submission site can provide businesses with the opportunity to create a wiki page and make their business more visible to potential customers and clients. This way businesses can improve their online presence and increase their chances of being successful.
- Brand Awareness: It could connect people around the world and increase brand awareness.
Related Link Building Sources:
How To Create Page On Wiki Submission Sites?
Below is a step by step procedure to create a page on wiki submission sites.
- Do Research: Before creating any content on Wiki sites, be sure to familiarize yourself with the Wiki site’s community guidelines and how they work.
- Create an account: It is pretty simple to set up an account. You just need to sign up with your name, email address and some other details.
- Edit Existing Pages: Before creating new content on wiki sites, you may test your skills by making minor edits on existing pages. I personally recommend you to edit the page if you are an expert on the concerned topic and are sure that the information you provide is 100% true and accurate. Otherwise, you will get banned from the site.
- Gather sources: Before creating wiki pages, you should first gather sources to include on your page. Since content on wiki pages should be factual and unbiased, third-party sources are the most important aspect you should care about.
- Write the text for your Wiki page: Now is the time for you to show off your skills. This step includes creating high-quality content. For that, you have to pay attention to formatting, heading, subheading, content flow etc. You may check other wiki pages for reference and employ those techniques on your content.
- Submit: Finally, after you have a great piece of content ready, you can submit it for review. Generally, if your page or content has followed the guidelines of wiki submission sites properly, your content will be approved within a few moments.
Wiki Submission Sites Guidelines
Submission guidelines of wiki sites can vary by site, so it’s important to check the guidelines for the specific site you’re submitting to. In general, though, wiki submission involves creating a user account and then editing or creating articles within the site’s policy and guidelines. Some wiki submission sites require that you have a certain amount of experience or knowledge before you can submit articles, while others are more open to newcomers. Some basic guideline of wiki submission sites are as follow:
- Write in a way that everyone can understand.
- Be sure to proofread your work for grammar and spelling errors.
- If you are adding information that is not common knowledge, be sure to cite where you got the information.
- Be respectful of other users. Do not delete or vandalize other users’ work.
- If you are unsure about something, ask a fellow wiki user or an administrator.
- Your content should be clear and concise.
Best Wiki Submission Sites List
After hard research and work, I have compiled this list of the best free wiki submission sites. All the sites mentioned below are tested and are high authority, you are safe to go with them.
|S.N.||Wiki Submission Sites||DA||PA|
I hope you find this post helpful. If you find any of the Wiki Submissions Sites in this post are not working, please let us know in the comments. We will correct them or remove them from the list as soon as possible. Also, if you know of any wiki submission sites that are not included on the list above, please let me know through the comment box below.