Infographic submission sites are a great way to get your infographic in front of a larger audience. By submitting your infographic to these sites, you are increasing its chances of being seen and shared by a wider audience. This can help to increase the reach and impact of your infographic, and can ultimately lead to more traffic and exposure for your brand or website.
What are Infographics?
Infographics are graphic visual representations of information, data, or knowledge intended to present complex information quickly and clearly. They can be used for a variety of purposes, including marketing, education, and information dissemination. They can also be used to increase the visibility of a company or individual. They can improve cognition by utilizing graphics to enhance the human visual system’s ability to see patterns and trends. A good infographic is easy to understand, visually appealing, and can communicate complex information in a concise and efficient manner.
Related: Image Submission Sites List
Why Should You Make an Infographic?
As businesses compete for attention, they need new and creative ways to get their message across. One way to do this is through infographic design. An infographic is a great way to take a complex topic and present it in a way that is easy for people to understand. When you submit your infographic to infographic submission sites, you are giving people the opportunity to learn about your topic in a visually appealing way. Not only does this help people to understand your topic better, but it also helps to build your brand and increase your visibility online.
Benefits Of Using Infographic Submission Sites
Infographic submission sites offer a number of benefits to both the creator and the reader. The sites make it easy for creators to share their work with a large audience, and they help readers find information quickly and easily. Additionally, infographic submission sites often have built-in tools that help creators improve their work, promote their content, and attract more attention from potential clients or customers. Following are some of the benefits of using infographic submission sites:
- By placing text over the images, an individual will be able to summarize whatever you want them to know.
- Infographics enhance the content marketing strategy.
- It is easy to read and eye-catching.
- Promotes your product to gain more exposure.
- Making the subject more interesting by relying less on theory and more on images.
- Infographic submission can help build links to your site, which can improve your search engine ranking and help more people find your site.
- Infographic submission can simply raise awareness of your brand or message, helping you to reach a wider audience.
- It will showcase your research and knowledge of the product.
- It can certainly drive a lot of traffic to your site.
Also check: PDF submission sites
Things To Remember Before You Perform Infographic Submission
Here are some points you should remember before you perform infographic submission.
- First, You need to select a topic and conduct in-depth research on it.
- Secondly, identify your target market, because it will enable high potential customers to contact you.
- Third, figure out what your goals are: comparison, awareness, timeline, story-based, process, etc.
- Decide what the medium is going to be, so that you know where and how you want to share it.
- The last step is to identify the tone: inform, entertain, inspire, or persuade.
A Good Infographic Must Contain The Following Aspects
- There should be a story in it because everyone likes stories.
- In order to succeed, it must be well-structured.
- The information provided should be accurate and well researched, rather than being a common one.
- The message should be concise, so the user can focus on it.
- The content should be well-flowing and well-designed.
Steps For Infographic Submissions
- Step 1 – Create an informative & appealing infographic and save it in the appropriate format.
- Step 2 – Find the best infographic submission sites as per your business requirements and list them down.
- Step 3 – Sign up by visiting the website and finding the login/registration page. Many infographic submission sites offer third-party login options, such as Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Step 4 – When you sign up, complete your profile, and then you can submit your infographic in your niche category.
- Step 5 – Make sure to use the keyword in the file name of the infographic you submit. Also, use related tags properly so that they can be visible to a large audience.
It is important to save your Infographics publicly so that they can be accessible to the audience and so that they can be indexed. Basically, it’s like uploading a picture on any social media. Also, make sure that Images should be informative & appealing to users so that they won’t want to stop sharing them.
How To Choose The Best Free Infographic Sites?
Although there are many infographic submission sites available on the Internet, only a few sites can be beneficial for you. To get the most out of it, you should only choose some infographic submission sites that have high domain authority and a good reputation in the industry. It would be better to avoid submitting infographics to low authority or spammy sites.
Don’t send your infographics blindly, you’ll not only waste your time, but you’ll also lose the value of your high-quality visual content. As well, Google may penalize websites that receive backlinks from low-quality or low-domain authority sites.
Infographic Submission Guidelines
In order to be considered for an upcoming infographic submission, please adhere to the following guidelines:
Make An Eye-Catchy Infographic With Correct Data
If you are creating an Infographic for your website or submitting it to an Infographic submission site, it should be eye-catching. The data that you are presenting should also be accurate. Even if your Infographic looks attractive, if there are any mistakes in it, your viewers will lose trust in your data and ultimately in your website, which can adversely affect your public reputation.
Make Trendy Infographics
Choose a topic which is very current since most people want to stay current with what’s going on around them. Now, create your infographic in such a way that it looks cool to the user. You can make your topic trendy by adding a bit of creativity to it. It can make your business boom.
Chose The Infographic Submission Site Wisely
You should choose highly verified and trustworthy websites for submitting your infographics. To do this, do your research before you submit your infographic. Ensure that the websites have high PR, DA and a good reputation.
Add Catchy Title
Make sure to put your title catchy and concise. This will help to grab the reader’s attention and make them want to read more. Try to keep your titles simple and to the point. If you can, try to include a keyword in your title so that it will be more searchable.
Mention Your Website And Offers
When submitting your infographic on the infographic submission sites, include the URL of your business website in the Description. This will encourage the viewers to connect with your site and learn more about the services you offer. In the Description, you can also include an offer that you can make available to users.
Tools To Create an Infographic
There are many tools available to help you create an infographic. Some of these tools are free, while others are paid. Here are some popular free tools that you can use to create an infographic:
- Canva: Canva is a free online platform that allows you to create visuals such as infographics, flyers, and posters.
- Visme: With Visme, you can create beautiful infographics in minutes, without any design experience. Just select a template, add your content, and Visme will take care of the rest. You can even use your own data to create custom charts and graphs. Plus, Visme is free to use!
- Adobe Express: Adobe Express makes creating infographics easy and fun. With its intuitive design and a wide variety of templates to choose from, you can create beautiful, professional-looking infographics in no time. Plus, Adobe Express makes it easy to share your creations with the world.
- Design Wizard: Design Wizard is the perfect infographic tool for creating beautiful, engaging infographics. With Design Wizard, you can easily create stunning visuals that capture your ideas and communicate them to your audience. With their easy-to-use tools, you can create professional-quality infographics in minutes.
- Easil: Easil is the fastest, simplest way to create beautiful infographics. With their easy-to-use drag and drop interface, you can create stunning visualisations in minutes – without any design experience or expensive software.
Top Free Infographic Submission Sites List
There are countless infographic submission sites online, but which ones are the best? Here’s a list of the most popular submission sites that I use on my SEO campaign.
|S.N.||Infographic Submission Sites||DA||PA|
There are many great infographic submission sites that can help with SEO and online exposure. By submitting your infographic to these sites, you can increase your website’s visibility and reach a new audience. Be sure to choose the right site for your infographic, and follow the submission guidelines carefully. And most importantly, have fun creating your infographic!