One of the most important aspects of SEO is link building. In order to improve your website’s ranking, you need to have links from other websites that point back to your site. There are a number of ways to build links, but one of the most effective is to submit your site to pdf submission sites.
Submission sites are a great way to build links and get your website noticed by webmasters and bloggers. If you’re looking for quality sites to submit your PDF to, then look no further. In this article, we’ll provide you with a list of the best PDF submission sites for link building.
Many PDF sharing and submission sites have been gaining great traction as sources for research papers and in-depth studies. Being in the SEO field, we can also get huge benefits from it, so let’s look at the Free PDF submission sites for SEO and see how these top pdf submission sites are helping with SEO.
What is PDF Submission & PDF File?
PDF files are open file formats used for exchanging electronic documents. The PDF format can be used to encode documents, forms, images, and web pages that can be displayed on any device, including smartphones and tablets.
PDF submission is the process of submitting a Portable Document Format (PDF) file to a web server. PDF files are commonly used to share documents because they can be opened on any computer with Adobe Reader software installed. The PDF submission process usually involves two steps: creating the PDF file and then submitting it to free pdf submission sites.
Benefits of Free PDF Submission Sites
There are many benefits to using free PDF submission sites to promote your business. Perhaps the most obvious benefit is that it’s free! In addition, these sites often have high traffic volumes, so your PDF can be seen by a large number of people.
This can help you to increase brand awareness and drive more traffic to your website. Free PDF submission sites also provide a great opportunity to build links back to your site, which can help improve your SEO ranking. There are many other benefits to using free PDF submission sites, some include:
- Faster Google indexing.
- A flexible way to format content, including images, in a flashy manner.
- Multiple options to share articles without having to worry about duplication.
- Suitable for generating high authority backlinks.
- You will gain exposure for your brand.
- The number of business citations will increase.
How To Find Free PDF Submission Sites?
Finding free pdf submission sites is very easy, just open your web browser and search the term “Free PDF submission sites”. You will have a list of high authority PDF submission sites in your hand within a second. To make you skip this process, I have included almost all available PDF submission sites in the list below.
Process of Submission on Free PDF Submission sites
It is easy to submit PDFs to PDF Submission sites, you only need to follow a few simple steps, and this process applies to all Free PDF Submission sites, take a look at these steps:
- Create a pdf file from the text document.
- Create a very innovative title for your pdf file to attract more readers and make it clickable.
- If you’re writing an article, don’t forget to include relevant keywords in the text file.
- You should include alternate text in the images you attach in your pdf file to let the search engine know what purpose the images serve.
- Your pdf file should not contain any useless content that isn’t worth reading and should not contain too many keywords related to your business.
- When you have done all these things, find a reliable pdf submission website on the internet.
- Visit the website where you want to submit your PDF.
- You will find the option for registration at the corner of the site (some sites work differently).
- Sign in with your details.
- When you are logged in, you will see an option to “submit a file”. Simply click it.
- Select the PDF you wish to submit.
- Once the process is completed, your File will be approved.
There is no need to submit your bank account information to any free PDF submission sites; it is all free. There are websites that ask for money to get backlinks, ignore these types of websites for free PDF submissions.
What Are Other Ways To Build Backlinks?
- Directory Submission sites: Directory submission sites are websites that allow you to submit your website for inclusion in their directory. The purpose of these directories is to provide users with a resource of websites that they can visit.
- Review Submission Sites: There are a number of web pages and services that allow you to submit your website for review by an expert. While many of these services offer some value, it is important to be aware of which ones are worth your time and effort.
- Classified Submission Sites: Classified submission sites are websites where businesses and individuals can post classified ads for products or services. Classified submission sites are a great way to generate leads and traffic for your business.
- Microblogging Sites: Microblogging sites are social media platforms that allow users to share short, text-based posts with others on the site.
- Profile Creation Sites: Profile creation sites are a great way to improve your SEO because they allow you to create links back to your website, which can help improve your ranking in search engines.
- RSS Feed Submission Sites: This is a great way to get your content in front of new eyes, and it can also help you to increase your website’s SEO ranking.
- Instant Approval Article Submission Sites: Article submission sites are websites where you can submit articles for free or for a fee. They are a great way to get your content out there and to increase your website’s visibility in search engines.
- Question And Answers Submission Sites: They provide a high-quality link back to your website, and they generate a lot of traffic. In order to make the most of these sites, you need to make sure that your questions and answers are well written and informative.
- Infographic Submission Sites: Infographic submission sites can be a powerful tool for SEO. By submitting your infographic to these sites, you can increase traffic to your website and increase your ranking in search engine results pages.
- Ping Submission Sites: By submitting your website to these sites, you are notifying search engines and other websites of your website’s existence.
- Forum Submission Sites: By submitting your website to forums related to your industry, you can get links back to your site and increase your exposure.
- PPT Submission Sites: PPT submission sites are a great way to get your content in front of a large audience, and they can also help you improve your SEO ranking.
- Best Web 2.0 Sites: Because these sites allow users to post links and share content easily, they can be great for SEO purposes.
- Image Submission Sites: By submitting images to sites like Flickr and Tumblr, you can increase the number of inbound links to your website.
- Free Business Listing Sites: They are a great way to get your business in front of potential customers, as well as to increase your website’s visibility.
- Press Release Submission Sites: Press release submission sites are a great way to get your company’s news out there.
- Video Submission Sites: By submitting your videos to these sites, you can increase referral traffic as well as powerful backlinks to your websites.
- Social Bookmarking Sites: Social bookmarks are place on websites like Digg, Reddit, Mix, Delicious, that let you save favourite websites for later use. This will provide you link juice to your site which is beneficial for SEO.
- Coupon Submission Sites: Coupon submission sites will help you by spreading your product to the audiences who are interested to buy something at discounts. These sites will also provide backlinks to your site, which is obviously beneficial for SEO.
- Wiki Submission Sites: Wiki submission sites are websites that allow users to submit articles to the site. The articles can be about any topic.
- Story Submission Sites: These sites allow you to post a story, which will then be distributed across the web.
How To Do PDF Submission In An Efficient Way
1. Create well-crafted content
Engaging content is very important. Make sure your content is insightful and interesting. Give your readers something valuable. Good writing is shared widely among readers. Creating an interesting PDF can help you gain a lot of traffic for free.
2. Convert your text file into readable PDF
Make sure that all text files are converted to readable PDF files before submitting. You can convert your scanned content into PDF by using Adobe Acrobat’s OCR (Optical Character Recognition).
3. Write Catchy Title For Your PDF
Your PDF should have an intriguing title. As the reader’s first impression, the title will make a great first impression. So make sure your PDF title is catchy. This will increase CTR and engagement. Additionally, if your content is engaging, you can receive free website traffic.
4. Use Alt Text For Images
Adding images to your PDF can make it more appealing. Include some images in your PDF. Also, don’t forget to include Alt Text “Alternate Text” in your submission file when adding images & graphics. This helps search engines understand the context of images. By including Alt Text, you will be able to improve search engine results.
5. Add LSI keywords To Your Content
Avoid stuffing unnecessary keywords into your PDF. Write an insightful and informative document. An LSI keyword is a long-tail keyword related to your main keyword. LSI keywords provide context to your content so that search engines can better understand your PDF.
6. Use keywords Rich Tags
A lot of PDF submission websites allow you to add tags to organize the PDF in the right section and make it easier for people to find it. Search engines can quickly find your content if you use keyword-rich tags. Your website will benefit from more relevant traffic as a result of better visibility for your pdf files.
7. Do Not Spam By Stuffing Keywords
To obtain backlinks, many people submit low-quality PDFs to PDF submission sites. To get link juice from the site, they stuff their PDFs with keywords and backlinks. This will only harm your website’s ranking. The search engine can easily detect keyword-stuffed content and blacklist URLs that contain it. To get backlinks, do not submit spam pdf content to these websites.
8. Add Your Website URLs
Include your website’s homepage URL and links to other pages that you want to rank on search engines when creating the PDF. Use relevant keywords to build contextual backlinks from your PDF.
9. Make Your PDF Visible To The Public
There is a high traffic volume on almost all top PDF submission sites. You should make your PDF public when you upload it, so anyone can see it. Your PDF will be crawled by search engines and you will be able to promote your content. Additionally, you will receive free referral traffic from those sites.
10. Find Top PDF Submission Sites
You can share your PDF on a number of free PDF submission sites. There are many people who use these sites to spam with low-quality content in order to build backlinks. As a result, the trust rating of the website drops and the page rank declines. A website with a low ranking does not benefit SEO. Submit your PDF to only the best PDF submission sites with high domain authority. If you submit your PDF to high PR PDF submission sites, you will be able to boost your website’s search engine ranking.
How To Create A PDF File For SEO Submission?
Up to this point, we have discussed the topic of successful PDF submission in detail. Now, You must be wondering how it was created? Here is a step by step guide to creating a PDF file for SEO submission.
- Create your content in a word document first. It is important that your content reflects quality, engagement, and information mapped properly to the keywords.
- Use popular software like Adobe or online services to convert your doc into a PDF file.
- When the file is generated, save it with the appropriate name.
- Finally, start uploading your PDF files to the submission sites listed below.
- Make sure you provide proper description while submitting your pdf.
Guidelines for Making a Successful PDF Submission
- A good title is essential for a PDF document. In particular, it protects the content context.
- Make sure your PDF is readable.
- Add Alt Text to your PDF if it contains graphics or images. Otherwise, search engines may not understand it.
- Add tags and proper descriptions while uploading PDFs to these free PDF submission sites.
Tips for Successful PDF Submission
Here are some tips on how to submit PDFs effectively:
- Always use variations of titles, descriptions, and anchor texts during PDF submissions.
- Publish quality content. Quality content affects your rankings, subscription rates, and click-through rates.
- Titles should always be relevant and interesting. Avoid stuffing your titles with unnecessary keywords.
- Do not use automatic tools which bookmark your links across hundreds of websites.
- When submitting PDFs, only select relevant categories.
Why PDF Submissions are Important?
You should submit PDF, PPT, or DOC files to file submission websites in order to generate traffic. As well as that, it creates backlinks, allowing you to climb the SERP rankings ladder. Following are some importance of PDF submission:
Increase Domain Authority & Rating
Obviously, if you get links from high DA Do-Follow pages, your site will be given some link juice from those sites, which will boost its domain authority.
Get Direct Traffic on Website
The PDF Submissions are exchanged within networks, helping more users who would not have accessed the blog otherwise. As these individuals visit and share the page, it will spread to other social circles, resulting in a rapid-fire network of backlinks.
Better Engagement and Traffic for Your Website
There are many PDF submission sites that allow you to share great PDFs with other users. Having so many users read your content increases engagement. Furthermore, if your PDFs contain sufficient links to your website, you can expect good traffic.
Improve your Keywords Organic Rank
You can get the contextual links from pdf files, which will help you to improve your keyword organic rank.
Website Branding & Promotion
You can grow your brand and credibility by submitting PDF files. As you receive more votes or shares from the audience, you receive more targeted traffic, which is often converted to a wider audience.
It Helps in Indexing
The process of updating and storing data on Google is called indexing. Using PDF submissions makes your content easier for Google to find and understand. It also speeds up the process of indexing.
Get Leads & Subscriptions
When users find your PDF valuable, they might access other links provided in the PDF file, this way there will be a chance that those audiences will be converted into your customer.
Diversify your Link Building Profiles
An inbound link diversity strategy uses different kinds of links (for example articles, directories, and news sites). Additionally, link diversity can mean obtaining links from various domains. So pdf submission sites will help to diversify your link profile so that google algorithms do not penalize your site.
Lists of Top PDF Submission Sites
PDF Submission sites are hard to find since not every site allows PDF submission, and very few allow us to get backlinks through PDF submission. But with our Top PDF Submission sites list, you will be able to get backlinks through PDF submission in no time.
Here I have listed all the top PDF submission sites, these sites are very popular and getting backlinks from them is like mining gold.
Getting links from high DA PA PDF Submission sites will improve your Domain Authority, which is extremely important for SEO. It is well known that Dofollow backlinks are important and that is why I present the list of Dofollow PDF Submission sites.
Best PDF Submission Sites List 2022
There are many PDF submission sites out there, but which one is the best for you? To help make your decision easier, I’ve compiled a list of the most popular PDF submission sites. All the listed PDF submission sites below are tasted and 100% safe to use for SEO purposes.
|S.N.||Best PDF Submission Sites||DA||PA|
Top Free PDF Submission Sites – FAQs
What are PDF Submission Sites?
It is one type of off-page SEO method in which the PDF version of the content or document is shared with people or users. It is called PDF submission when you upload or submit a pdf file on a website for SEO purposes to drive traffic to your website or get a backlink to your website.
What does PDF Submission Mean in SEO?
Search engine optimization professionals know how crucial PDF submissions are. They play a significant role in off-page optimization. Submitting PDFs to several sites is an effective way of creating backlinks. Thus, you can increase the visibility of your website.
Submitting PDFs to these PDF submission sites is a great way to improve your website’s ranking and visibility. These sites are easy to use and can help you get your content in front of more people. So, if you’re looking for a way to improve your website’s SEO, consider using PDF submission sites. And also, Make sure to choose the right site for your needs and use it regularly to get the best results.
4 thoughts on “74 Best PDF Submission Sites List For SEO”
Thank you for this PDF submissions list.
Very useful list . Thank you so much for sharing it….
Nice list very helpful.
These lists of PDF submissions are amazing. Thanks for sharing.