Instagram is the mobile photo-sharing software and social network, has been available since 2010, but its popularity is expanding, particularly among companies. It’s no more simply a stylish app for showing off their fantastic life. Instagram marketing is bringing in a lot of money for businesses.
The success of Instagram for business, like any other social media network, is dependent on knowledge.
Instagram marketers are increasingly being hired by corporations to manage their Instagram accounts.
Instagram marketing is a sort of social media marketing that involves using Instagram to promote a company. This social media platform assists businesses in connecting with a large audience, raising brand exposure, and increasing sales.
Instagram Marketing Job Description
A social media marketing specialist that specializes in managing Instagram accounts on behalf of businesses is known as an Instagram marketer.
An Instagram marketer’s responsibilities include conducting research, generating unique and engaging Instagram content, including photographs and captions, uploading the material, replying to fans on the site, and tracking the posts’ success.
Job Responsibilities For Instagram Marketer
As an Instagram marketer, you’ll be responsible for a variety of things, including but not limited to:
- Research in the industry
- Post creation
- Image creation after the fact
- Hashtag analysis
- Community management
- Advertising Monitoring
Average Salary of an Instagram Marketer
For individuals with the expertise and knowledge to assist clients with their Instagram accounts, Instagram marketing may be a lucrative business.
Freelance Instagram marketers may expect to earn anywhere from $20 to $500 per hour, depending on their skills. For a package of numerous Instagram services, the true expert can earn up to $1000.
Depending on the extent of work and, of course, experience, you may charge an hourly cost ranging from $10 to $50 per hour.
Skills Required For Instagram Marketing Job
In general, you’ll require a solid grasp of social media marketing. Aside from that, here are a few key abilities that can help you land an Instagram marketer job:
- Copywriting: Copywriting is a crucial talent that any Instagram marketer should possess. Instagram isn’t only a visual medium; it also needs words to go with the photos. You need to learn how to create intriguing captions if you want to expand your following.
- Community Management: To answer to fans on your Instagram account, you’ll need community management abilities. It requires a certain set of talents to properly promote companies while connecting with followers.
- Research: To acquire the proper type of followers, you’ll need to conduct extensive research to develop a successful Instagram marketing strategy.
- SEO: As an Instagram marketer, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a crucial skill to master. You want visitors to be able to locate your information quickly, which is only feasible if you rank high in search engine results.
- Strategic: When it comes to establishing an Instagram account, you must be strategic. You don’t just publish anything you want anytime you want. You must first determine the sort of material that performs best and then devise a strategy for what should be uploaded and when it should be posted.
- Analytical: Being able to track if your Instagram approach is performing is crucial. You’ll be able to see what needs to be improved this way.
- Aesthetic Sense for Photos: Your job will require you to work with graphics regularly. It’s crucial to know which kind of material will be most valuable on Instagram. To build the account, you’ll need to publish visuals that are engaging, catchy, and click-worthy, as well as high-quality images. As a result, having a good sense of aesthetics will be beneficial.
How to get an Instagram marketing job
Upwork is a prominent freelance job site where you can find any kind of freelance employment. Hundreds of Instagram marketing jobs are accessible on the platform, and all you have to do is make an account, fill up your profile, and apply for positions.
Freelancer is similar to Upwork in that it contains millions of accessible freelancing jobs. Unlike Upwork, however, you must pay a monthly fee to be allowed to apply for jobs. The application procedure for jobs is also unique. To win one of the numerous Instagram marketing jobs on Freelancer, you must enter contests.
FlexJobs is an online employment board with hundreds of Instagram marketing freelancing opportunities. This is one of the greatest sites to utilize, especially if you’re looking for work that you can accomplish from anywhere in the globe while travelling. There are several firms on FlexJobs that provide full-time positions on a remote basis.
Indeed has jobs from customers in the United States and the United Kingdom. On the site, you’ll find a variety of career opportunities, including full-time, onsite, freelance, and remote positions. All you have to do now is look for the sort of job that interests you the most. If you subscribe to the site’s email list, you’ll receive daily job updates.
Guru is another wonderful location to look for Instagram marketing employment as a freelancer. The site is smaller than Upwork, Freelancer, and FlexJobs, yet it offers a large number of jobs posted daily.
PeoplePerHour allows freelancers to publish their services as ‘hourlies’ on the site, and clients may then employ you depending on what you have to offer.
Mashable Jobs Board
The Mashable Jobs Board curates social media jobs from interested firms, and there are a lot of Instagram marketing jobs on there. Mashable, a renowned digital media website, manages the employment board.
Remote OK is an excellent site for digital nomads seeking employment because it solely lists remote jobs. There are several employment openings on the site, including those for Instagram marketing.
High-quality material is valued by Instagram users. Create images that deliver relevant information to your audience or show off your business in a new, distinctive way. Make your material more engaging by crafting amusing subtitles.
Creating and maintaining a platform that embodies your brand’s visual identity may seem daunting, but Instagram makes it simple and enjoyable. Make the most of your Instagram marketing plan by following our instructions and becoming inspired.