Do you run low on cash at the month end? Are you not able to save from your current income source? Are you looking for some easy jobs to get paid?
Well, we have come up with a brand new solution to get paid for online survey jobs. In paid surveys, you have to fill in some surveys based on certain studies and reports regularly to earn a little extra cash easily.
Working with a genuine site, you can generate a side source of income for your family. And the best part is you can do it all in the comfort and ease of your home. Additionally, no special skills or qualifications are required. You just need a smartphone/PC and an internet connection to get started. Some survey sites even offer coupons, gift cards, and prizes too.
Before hopping onto the highest paying alternatives, let us look at some basics of these survey sites, what principles they operate on, and how you could use them efficiently?
Why pay for my opinion?
You must be wondering, why do these sites pay you for knowing your opinion? The simplest answer to your question is DEMOGRAPHIC SEGMENTATION. It helps businesses and governments segment their customers and consumers based on demographic characteristics such as age, gender, income, education, religion, nationality, etc. It provides better insights into the target market to them. And by completing a questionnaire/ poll you are doing your part of the job and hence getting paid.
Related: 21 Best Ways to Make Money From Home
How to use online survey sites efficiently and effectively?
Filling up surveys is more rewarding and worth your time when you know how to get the most out of them.
- Do not rely on a single site. Sign up for multiple websites. This is because surveys are not there 24*7 and it will limit your earning potential. Signing up with multiple websites will surely hike up your rewards.
- Research is an integral step before starting any job. Make sure you are going to work with legitimate sites and not fall into the booby traps of dangerous scams. You can check the credibility of the site and never pay for any membership.
- Apart from surveys, some sites offer other testing and reviewing jobs too. You could sign up for them as well. They are generally heavily paid. So, keep an eye on them as well.
- Honesty is the best policy here. Honest reviews and feedback will attract larger companies to get surveyed by you. Also, writing a descriptive feedback answer hikes up your visibility.
- Have a separate email for signing up with the survey sites. They usually share these polls via mail and you do not want to miss them in your inbox clutter at any cost.
- Check for the customer care support of the website you are signing up for. It should be accessible everywhere at any time.
- The locality of the surveys will affect your answers on a larger scale. The sites that we are discussing today will fit Americans and Canadians.
The money earned from online surveys totally depends on you and your devotion to it. The more surveys you attend, the more income you can generate. The maximum earning per month could be $500 while on average it is $30-40 monthly.
The surveys are not on the clock every time hence making even $100 is difficult sometimes. It is not going to make you rich overnight but conducting such surveys will keep the pockets in check.
Survey sites option
After testing various sites, we have compiled the following list of the top 10 best-paying legitimate survey sites. With each site, we have added additional ways of earning on these sites too.
1. Point Club
● $5 signup bonus
● Daily Streak bonuses by logging in to your account consecutively ● Referring friends
2. Prize Rebel
● Inviting your friends
● Watching short videos
● Completing daily challenges
● Redeeming promo codes
● Completing surveys
● Online survey
● Mobile survey
● Referring friends
4. Pinecone Research
● Taking part in Paid Surveys
● Taking surveys on your phone
● Product testing
● Taking paid online surveys
● Watching videos
● Playing interesting games
● Hunting deals
● Doing Swagbucks searches
● Shopping online
● Purchasing gift cards
● Entering into competitions
● Meeting daily goals
● Signing up to certain services
● Referring to your friends etc
● Redeeming Swagbucks SBs
6. Opinion outpost
● Referrals to friends
● Completing paid online surveys
● Signing up for services
● Watching short videos, etc.
● Claiming Your Rewards
7. Survey junkie
● 25 points for confirming your profile
● Participate in surveys
● Referring friends
● Completing profile questionnaires
● Taking part in other rewardable actions
● Survey Junkie Point Redemption
The payment for each site varies from $0.5-5 per survey. And the withdrawal can take 3 business days to up to a week.
You may also like 21 Free Online Work From Home Jobs│ Best Home Based Jobs
Paid Online Survey Jobs – Relate FAQs
How secure is an internet survey?
it is the survey vendor who has to take responsibility for various security measures across these survey sites. It should be handled properly as the survey methodologies. Hence it is recommended to sign up with trusted sites only.
How to be a good survey respondent?
Be true and honest about the review/ feedback you are providing. That is only key to getting highlighted in the eyes of the surveyors.
Getting paid in an online survey is an excellent way to earn up that extra little stash. But always put forth your research before signing up anywhere. The amount you earn depends on the number of hours you dedicate, the number of surveys you conduct, the number of referrals made, and the platform you choose.
The more you understand in-depth, the more you will be able to make out of it. Remember it is not going to replace your primary source of income, so play safe and do not rely completely on these surveys.