Are you fed up with your regular software to convert audio and videos? Looking for something new to convert, compress and edit your videos to multiple formats?
Well, we’ve come across a reliable solution to upgrade the video editor and creator inside you. Wondershare Uniconverter is a wonderful desktop software that lets you edit your videos, burn and backup your DVDs, and much more with the toolbox available.
It is supported on almost all devices, and all the formats of audio, videos, DVDs, and images for output and input are accepted.
Without wasting another second, let’s hop onto its features, uses, pros & cons.
Wondershare Uniconverter Features
As of now, the Wondershare Uniconverter is functionally superior to its contemporary software. It is fast and smooth to run.
- Intuitive with multiple alternatives but also easy to use.
- Essential features such as editing, downloading, compression and sharing.
- Advanced features such as burning DVDs and files and screen recording.
- It has the best free in-built player where you can play videos in 1000+ formats.
- It provides added features like cropping out parts of a video that we do not want to be seen in a certain frame or trimming the videos into different lengths.
- You can even add subtitles in multiple languages.
- It has a clean interface to work with and has specific buttons for different tasks.
- It is super-fast and can support up to thirty times the speeds available on the conventional web and PC-based converters.
- It’s easy to download and start using in a matter of minutes.
- There are zero compromises with the quality of your videos, whatever task you’re performing.
Wondershare Uniconverter Pricing
You can either buy an individual or a team and business plan according to your requirements and usage.
Timely updates, all basic features with unlimited access, no watermark, free tech support are some highlighted features of the premium plans.
- The quarterly plan amounts to $29.99 and $39.99 yearly for windows
- In the Mac version, automatic renewal and cancel anytime are add-ons. Additional add-on features are One month of smart trim, one month of watermark editor, and one month of subtitles editor.
Monthly plan = $19.99
Quarterly plan = $39.99
Annual plan = $59.99
- There’s a perpetual plan for $55.99, which allows you to use Uniconverter forever on Windows.
- The annual plan for teams and businesses costs $59.99 annually for Windows while $69.99 annually for Mac.
Currently, the #BackToSchool sale is going on. Where you can purchase and save up to 40% Off!
Wondershare Uniconverter Uses
Wondershare Uniconverter 13 provides basic to advanced users to enhance your video experience. Conversions and editing are done in seconds. You can enjoy your clips anytime, anywhere.
- Convert Videos 90× faster and easily to 1000+ formats.
- Compress videos with custom settings. Powerful compression tool makes sharing untroubled without quality loss.
- Edit videos with creative ideas. Empower your imagination by trimming, cropping and adding watermarks to the specific segments.
- Merge Multiple videos into one.
- Record video – 1:1 quality screen recorder.
- Burn Video – Burn DVD with free DVD menus. Burn videos to ISO files or DVD folders on your local computer for backup purposes and multiple DVDs can be burnt simultaneously.
- Play video – Play media files with 1000+ formats.
- Video Toolbox – image converter, GIF maker, fix media metadata, transfer, CD converter, VR converter and much more.
Wondershare Uniconverter PROS
Along with its fair pricing and pleasant interface, following pros catches more patrons than ever –
- Speedy, snappy and easy is the primary key.
- Purchasing plans and making payments are flexible. Multiple payment options are available.
- Free tech support.
- The Uniconverter can be accessed in 6 languages – English, Deutsch, Français, Italiano, Español, Português.
- The easiest way to burn files along with editing, compression without losing any file or data. The complete video toolbox is provided.
- In the need of trimming off the beginning and end of a bunch of videos then merging a few videos together? Uniconverter can do all of it in one shot.
- It’s easy to queue up a large batch of conversions and leave them running in the background.
- Supports popular web formats, various 4K & 3D video formats.
Wondershare Uniconverter CONS
There’s almost nothing that Wondershare Uniconverter cannot do. But its free version has some limitations as follows –
- You can convert video to MP3 and 100+ formats for 1/3rd length only in the free version.
- You cannot convert video/DVD to different formats in a batch and merge videos into one.
- Doesn’t support High-speed Conversion and GPU acceleration.
- You cannot add files to iTunes after conversion automatically.
- There’s a limitation of 1 minute for recording and five videos for downloading from an online site.
- The software is not available for Android And Linux users.
- Customer support and documentation are not that effective as they say. They could be more helpful and clearer.
Wondershare Uniconverter FAQs
What is the difference between commercial and individual licences?
The commercial licence is for commercial use, while the individual licence is for personal use.
What shall I do if the registration code says invalid?
You can make sure you install the right version of UniConverter first, then check if there is a trailing blank when entering the licensed email and registration code (note they are all the rows in the registration code, no letter O). You may contact customer service if either way works.
Can I cancel my monthly or annual subscription?
Yes, of course, you can. One year subscription allows you to use this product for one year and renew if you are satisfied. You will receive an email notification seven days before the end of the subscription.
What is the perpetual license?
A perpetual licence is a licence that does not expire and continues to authorise access to current Uniconverter versions indefinitely.
What is meant by burn DVDs?
Burn is a non-literary term meaning transferring the content to CD, DVD, or other drives with recording potentials.
Overall built and working is smooth and crisp. Though the free plan is not that effective, the paid plans are head over heels. Easy to use and worth every penny.
The Wondershare Uniconverter is an excellent option available for video creators, DJs, businesses, marketing etc.